Daylight Dies

Thanks for the plug, I just got back from rehearsal actually. I am _extremely_ eager to record our full-length debut album, so people can see what we truly have to offer instead of just our demo CD. I feel the album will turn out extremely strong. Hopefully I can finally announce the label we'll be working with in a week or two...

Holy shit, dude, that's impressive.
Wow.
That's really really good.
I usually write more articulate-sounding posts, but...

you guys keep writing and recording and progressing and we may soon be posting on the Daylight Dies board.

I salute you.

Has anybody here ever heard these guys , i know one of them post's here . They are seriously the best thing i've heard in a long time.

Though it's not the right place to post this (even if there really are simillarities with Opeth), I thought it was very, very good. Discovery of the day for sure. :kickass:

Agreed that this isn't neccessarily the best place for this post (y'know, being the Opeth forum and all), I do really like Daylight Dies.

these guys *jesse* are apparently from where i live. i've saw you guys at 506 a month or two ago.
and this is the non-opeth forum anything tasteful can go in here.

thread_necromancer.png

:heh:Old post....anyway..yeah I really like them too...infact they are on my top 10 of bands I'm dying to see live...but haven't seen yet...