DC Locals, click here for some targeted...

I would love to go brother of the *Tony-VIP-Club* ( ;) )
But Sadly my gfs are dragging to a slamber-party this Saturday.....
<insert-lame-smiley-here>

have fun though!
I have seen your band mant times before and I know you guys will kick ass!

I'll probably be there if time permits. You guys did awesome on Tuesday by the way, Nailed "the Hunter" too. Set times for all the opening bands were pretty damn short, Jaxx seemed like they were rushing the bands along faster than normal.

Dead_Lioness said:
I would love to go brother of the *Tony-VIP-Club* ( ;) )
But Sadly my gfs are dragging to a slamber-party this Saturday.....
<insert-lame-smiley-here>

have fun though!
I have seen your band mant times before and I know you guys will kick ass!

Thanks. We're going to try to play there more often, Sister-In-Tony's-V.I.P.-Club! ;)

If that's a "Slumber Party", then you're in for a good time. A friend of mine does those...

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I'll probably be there if time permits. You guys did awesome on Tuesday by the way, Nailed "the Hunter" too. Set times for all the opening bands were pretty damn short, Jaxx seemed like they were rushing the bands along faster than normal.

Thanks - you and the Engage guys are the only ones who've said anything about the IE cover. Jaxx wasn't so much at fault as Sonata being three hours late and specifying their start time in their contract. The whole thing was a mess.

Hope you can make it down - we're doing a lot more stuff, including some songs form "Trinity" that we haven't done since 2000 or so...