DC4 Feat. ARMORED SAINT, Ex-DIO Members: Fifth Album Due This Summer

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
DC4 — the Los Angeles-based hard rock band featuring guitarist Rowan Robertson (ex-DIO) alongside brothers Jeff Duncan (ARMORED SAINT, ODIN) on lead vocals and guitar, Shawn Duncan (ODIN) on drums and Matt Duncan on bass — has inked a deal with HighVolMusic. The group's fifth album will be released in early summer. The disc is being produced by Bill Metoyer (ARMORED SAINT, FATES WARNING, W.A.S.P., SLAYER), with recording sessions set to take place April 16-18 in Las Vegas, Nevada. "We're very happy and excited to be with HighVolMusic," said Jeff Duncan. "The label has the same passion and integrity for rock and roll as we do. DC4 and HighVolMusic are a perfect match!" "I am very excited to be working with everyone at HighVolMusic!" added Shawn Duncan. "I am also very stoked to record the new DC4 record with my brothers and Rowan!! This is a double dose of awesomeness!!" Bill Chavis of HighVolMusic said: "Shawn and I began dialog in 2016 about working together. We kept in contact throughout the year which really opened the door. Jeff was in town on tour with ARMORED SAINT in December '16. We met and discussed the possibility of working together again also. We talked about the details, the vision, and how it should be and it was just a very natural and comfortable situation. The decision was easy and I am totally blown away and humbled to be working again with what I feel are rock and roll legends. To say that I am totally stoked about working with DC4 is an understatement. The guys are the ultimate professionals and they just totally kick ass!"

Continue reading...