DD on the air!

Here in Canada, George S. (Host of LOUD) has mentioned Dark Tranquillity before, so I think it may be likely that their video will get aired here (at least I really hope so). Well next time I see George I will ask him about it. :cool:

Not precisely on topic, but at yesterday's Helsingin Sanomat (the biggest Finnish newspaper) there was a big add by CM / Spinefarm and Damage Done was there with a very funny text (typical to Spinefarm adds): "Ei pääse pää pehmenemään kesähelteellä, kun ruipasee uuden Dark Tranquillityn soimaan, ovat ruotsinpojjaat pistäneet entistäkin paremmaksi, on niin jööttiporia..." - sorry, I can't translate it.

-Villain

@Villain: Well, it's sort of on topic since the aim here is to keep records of DT's taking over the world :p
And why can't you translate it, too embarassing? :eek: ;)

Originally posted by Siren

And why can't you translate it, too embarassing? :eek: ;)

No, it's just not quite proper Finnish to begin with - the point would get lost.

Anyway, the meaning of it is: "Your head won't get soft by the summer heat if you play the new DT, the Swedes have done it even better than before, etc...", but it doesn't sound at all funny in English (to me, at least).

-Villain (still up at 01.30 - my mind is too troubled to fall asleep... :cry: )

@Villain: It's a bit ridiculous, yeah.. :D
What's wrong? :cry: If you want to tell us we'll listen, if not you still have our best wishes for everything to be ok :)