dead meat off bleached bones

bones

Oct 26, 2003
Denmark
www.exekrator.com
A bit of a late introduction maybe, but my name is Henrik Engkjær - I'm positioned in Denmark. And I play in the following bands:

EXEKRATOR - dark, unique and insane black/heavy metal
free samples at: www.exekrator.com

FULL MOON LYCANTHROPY - melodic black/horror metal. New demo wtih new style out very soon!
Free samples at: http://moondog.takhis.net/fml/

Feel free to check out both bands, and tell me what you think either here, private message or by e-mail: henrikdiablo@hotmail.com
which can be used for all contact, along with the other given contact addresses.
I also write for the danish metal zine NRG (printrun:4000, webpage soon)

Im interested in Black metal, old-school metal, underground and basically all real metal, and I loathe nu-metal. I prefer pop to nu-metal, since they have the decency not to soil the good name of METAL.
Fuck all trendiness!

Yeah well like I stated, that statement is directed mostly at the danish part of UM metal users. Probably not too relevant for a citizen of the UK. (Even though it looks like you are using of a danish letter in your username).

Exekrator will release the 7''EP "Superstitionis Maleficae" on Czech label View Beyond Records! This is the bands first release on a label and it has just been sent down for print! Check for news at our homepage.