DeadlyEmbrace........Video Footage On New Carnal Forge DVD...

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Hey Walter!

What's up???? Happy new year and all that!!!

Seems like we gonna have use of your filming of Carnal Forge in N.Y.!!!! We are going to Poland in the end of January to shoot a live DVD and we need a bunch of bonus stuff, so I guess we will use the last US show to fill up the DVD. Very cool!!! Let me know what you want me to write in the credits for you (anything special or just "filmed by Walter Morgan". It's planned to be released in May/June something, around the time for our new album. (That we start to record in Feb)

Cheers
Lars Lindén & Carnal Forge

CARNAL FORGE To Film DVD In Poland, Prepare To Record New CD

Swedish thrashers CARNAL FORGE will travel to Poland at the end of January to record their first live DVD, tentatively due in May/June. In addition to live performance footage, the DVD will contain lots of bonus material.

CARNAL FORGE will enter Studio Underground on February 5 to begin recording their fifth full-length CD, tentatively titled "Bleed In Line", for a summer release through Century Media Records. 12-13 songs will be recorded for the follow-up to this year's "The More You Suffer", and will feature a musical direction described by guitarist Jari Kuusisto as "[picking] up from where the last album stopped. The new songs are a little bit more aggressive, but all of you that liked our previous albums won't get disappointed."

From BlabberMouth.Net

Well, the first two Carnal Forge CDs are on their way to the local metal store -- then I can complete the inventory, and see if they're the heaviest in the game...