Death Clock Metalocalypse premiers tonight...

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
It's on at 11:45PM on Sundays, on the Cartoon Network.

Metalocalypse is a fifteen-minute animated comedy on Adult Swim, created by Brendon Small and Tommy Blacha. The series was originally pitched as "Deathclock," but could not be used due to an existing copyright, so the show and the main characters were then renamed to "Dethklok." The show's title was then extended to "Death Clock Metalocalypse," although the starring band still retained the name Dethklok. However, due to the extra complicatedness, the crew has now shortened the title to simply "Metalocalypse," which is where it stands right now.

According to co-creator Brendon Small, "The show is basically about a (half-American/half Norwegian) metal band that is about a million times bigger than the Beatles. But a million times more dangerous and a millions times more stupid. This show promises violent murder. Violent violent murder. And metal."

http://tviv.org/Dethklok

Zod

General Zod said:
Had I known, I wouldn't have posted. Can't blame me however for not realizing that a thread about coffee is actually about Death Clock.

Zod

No blame at all. Your heading is much more appropriate for the topic. I was just clarifying because I had already seen the prior listed "episode."

Hehe I liked it a lot. But I wish it was a full 30 minutes. The upcoming episodes all sound funny. And thanks for the thread. I forgot it was going to be on lastnight, and was about to go to sleep... when I saw that it would be on.

Zod, thanks for this thread -- I hadn't realized it was originally called Death Clock Metalocalypse, so until seeing this I wasn't able to find it on my TiVo (which used the long name)...

:)

-Tan