Death Machine shirts

Yes they are as a matter of fact. We have a 3/4 sleeve Baseball shirt that is really kick ass. That would be $18.00 and that includes shipping. We have the short sleeve Black shirt (Very cool) thats $14.00 which includes shipping as well. Troy will be at Progpower Stacy and if you want to wait till then, that you would save on the shipping. If you go on merch, we have the Baseball shirt up but we haven't put it up for sale since we keep running out at shows. (We got another run 2 weeks ago) The same design on the Baseball shirt is on the black but the Tribal sign is in White. (We have 2 girly shirts but I believe you just wanted the shirts.)

YOU RULE STACY!!!!
Thrak

ZHJ&T said:
Yes they are as a matter of fact. We have a 3/4 sleeve Baseball shirt that is really kick ass. That would be $18.00 and that includes shipping. We have the short sleeve Black shirt (Very cool) thats $14.00 which includes shipping as well. Troy will be at Progpower Stacy and if you want to wait till then, that you would save on the shipping. If you go on merch, we have the Baseball shirt up but we haven't put it up for sale since we keep running out at shows. (We got another run 2 weeks ago) The same design on the Baseball shirt is on the black but the Tribal sign is in White. (We have 2 girly shirts but I believe you just wanted the shirts.)

YOU RULE STACY!!!!
Thrak

Cool!! Save me a large short sleeve black, and one of the girly shirts too maybe I'll wear it after all. :)

We're getting ready to move to Texas, but I'll try to get a check sent to you in the next couple days.

I'll email you for a price total, etc.

Are you not going to PPUSA?? I have something to give you guys. I'll have to be sure to find Troy.

Thanks!

Stacy