Death Machine

rhavin2112

Lost to Apathy
Feb 26, 2002
Knoxville, TN
www.appropriateapocalypse.com
After pickng up this disc at PP3, I have been spinning it non stop of late. As usual, impressive technicality fused with emotional songwriting. I hear a Meshuggah influence for sure.

One thing that I did notice, songs like "Dead" and "Believing" could easily find their way on mainstream radio. The nusic is a feflection of the chugging heavy rock popular today, but played with much more skill.

These guys are great songwriters and reaffirms my beleif that Zero Hour/Death Machine are destined for great things.

Adam,

Brotha you rule for posting this up man, it means alot. Appreciate the compliments soooo much man and thats what keeps us going to do better everytime out. Hope you're doing great man and I will be speaking to you soon.

Thank you again,
Jasun

Yo, guys! I picked up Death Machine at PPIII with both the Zero Hour cds. I already had the Zero Hour stuff downloded, but was totally wanting to support you guys.
I'm currently listening to the Death Machine cd and the music is really awesome, as I knew it would be. I can't say I'm into the vocals though. No disrespect to you Kirk. I met you and if I'd have thought of it, I'd have had you sign my DM cd. You seem like a really cool guy. I just prefer clean vocals. Iron Maiden was my favorite band for so long, maybe too long.
I know there is a market for Death Machine music out there. I just hope there won't be any decrease in focus on Zero Hour. I truly believe that Zero Hour is one of the, if not 'the', best bands out there. The music is too incredible (Jasun, Troy, Mike - the musicianship is outstanding and Eric - Some Dickass on some board actually said your vocals were weak. Never, dude. Your vocals are totally awesome. You have great range. Your lyrics are great, too.)

oh, yeah. Was I "lucky" enough to get a rare copy of the first Death Machine cd with production errors? My copy has the wrong song titles, or song order, or something. Hopefully, this will make mine all the more valuable!

The titles got all screwed around but hey, That's METAL. Thanks for supporting the Death Machine CD. Kirk's vocals are more of the Meshuggah vocals, harsh and angry which I love. Where Erik sings like Dio and all that fun stuff. They're two totally different animals, what I love about Death Machine is it's so freaking Heavy. ZH is great for the long compositions and many moods. If your in a pissed off mood, you want to listen to DM. If you want to hear many different tech-music fun, ZH is your listen. I dig them both and then I do Night's Pulse which is way different. I don't know whats next.

Jay

I gotta order one of these CD real soon....as soon as I get my next decent paycheck.....

and I gotta order 2 actually.....and send one to that fat piece of shit Jersey Dave (who says hi Jay and ZH)

looking forward to hearing it.

DaveG

Our web-master Buddah is really busy during the holidays and he does a kick ass job for us. We will have some up soon man, we just all need to give Buddah some time to do his thing.

Thanks,
Jasun