DEATH METAL FANS.....

4acidbath4

Jan 5, 2006
yo moms house
SHADOWS FALL drummer Jason Bittner has resurrected his previous band BURNING HUMAN and is currently rehearsing and writing for a studio session in late February. The group's debut album is not expected to surface until late summer at the earliest.

In the latter half of the 1990s, BURNING HUMAN was a deathcore/death metal four-piece from the "Capital District" region of New York (Albany, Troy, Schenectady). Ignited in 1995, BURNING HUMAN's lineup consisted of Bittner (currently in SHADOWS FALL, ex-STIGMATA, CRISIS) on drums, Jason Sunkes (currently in DEAD RABBITS, ex-STIGMATA) on guitar, Jay VanDervoort on bass, and Jonah Radaelli on vocals.

Shortly after forming, BURNING HUMAN recorded and released a seven-song demo tape titled "Death is Mercy". These songs were later released on a compilation CD titled "We the People: A Compilation of Upstate NY's Hardest" with three other bands from the Troy/Albany, New York area (WAR-TIME MANNER, POLITICS OF CONTRABAND, DYING BREED). Although the band never issued a full-length album, a number of additional tracks were recorded and released on various compilation CDs, including a song called "Hazards to Humans" on a sampler titled "Capitol Punishment" in 1997. In addition, two songs — "As Good As Dead" and "Tormented Mind" — were featured on the "Frozen Dawn IV" compilation CD in 1998, and "Self-Inflicted Crucifixion" appeared on "United We Stand, Divided We Fall" in 1998.

For more information, visit www.myspace.com/burninghuman4.
Now this is some news!!!! HOLY SHIT. Anyone from the capital distract that were in the seen in the mid-late 90's no what im talking about.:worship:

The upcoming SHADOWS FALL album, "Threads of Life", will include the songs "Redemption", "Burning the Lives", "Another Hero Lost" and "Venomous". The band is currently wrapping up mixing the album with Zeuss (HATEBREED, UNEARTH). Nick Raskulinecz (FOO FIGHTERS, VELVET REVOLVER) produced the disc in Los Angeles at Dave Grohl's Studio 606.

"Nick helped us to push our performances to new heights and experiment a lot more with vocal harmonies and guitar layers that have really added new dimensions to these songs," frontman Brian Fair said in a statement. "This record has a real ebb and flow throughout, covering a wide variety of emotions and levels of intensity. There are the full-on thrash tunes, just balls-out and metal, some technical shred tunes and some acoustic melodic moments that offer a nice contrast to the more brutal moments."

"Threads of Life" is scheduled for release in early spring via Atlantic.

I'll be picking up this Shadows Fall album definitely. :kickass: As for Burning Human.....I'd love to give them a shot. Keep us updated. I just checked out the link that you provided and they sounded pretty awesome. :headbang: Definitely something to give a fair shot. Vocals are a little to deathly for me but I will be looking forward to hearing samples of their new planned release nonetheless.

I'll be picking up this Shadows Fall album definitely. :kickass: As for Burning Human.....I'd love to give them a shot. Keep us updated. I just checked out the link that you provided and they sounded pretty awesome. :headbang: Definitely something to give a fair shot. Vocals are a little to deathly for me but I will be looking forward to hearing samples of their new planned release nonetheless.

You bet:headbang:

I personally cannot wait for the new Shadows Fall. I never got into the LOG or KSE but I always loved Shadows Fall. REALLY looking forward to their newest cd.

New KSE is fucking amazing! Can't wait for the new Shadows Fall!

Did you happen to catch their latest tour with All that Remains? I bought a ticket at first because Shadows Fall was supposed to be on the bill. I still went though to hang out with friends and because I enjoy All that Remains.