Death Metal Guitar Instruction.

suffo02

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2004
Texas
undefined Im a Death Metal guitar player who has
Over 10 years of teaching experience and 20 years playing experience.
I have a insructional book and cd coming out soon called " The Advanced Art
Of Death Metal Guitar". Anybody interested should contact me through my email. Suffo02@hotmail.com.

The instructional book with accompanied sample cd is all about fast technical Death Metal playing. It shows about fast down picking for chord playing and exercises on how to build up your speed. And also for soloing as well. It goes through different chords that Death Metal players use as well as song writing , Different tunings , sweep picking , alternate picking, string skipping, down picking, equipment, chords for Death Metal playing, and an interview of myself at the end of the cd so people can know what I have accomplished in my life musically. Just to let you know a Little about myself I am a Former Jackson Guitar endorsee and performed and recorded in a few bands such as Prophecy ( OUR DOMAIN) which I wasnt to happy with Due to the fact that the other guitarist always took over things as well as stole from every body in the band. So now im working on my own stuff which will be 10 times better and more brutal than Prophecy which the music in Prophecy was never my style to begin with. Im more of a fast technical guitar player and if your into bands like CRYPTOPSY, SUFFOCATION, HATE ETERNAL, DECAPITATED just to name a few then this is the book for you.