death metal in 714 california area

dmisalive

Dec 14, 2003
orange county ca
two guitarists looking for a drummer, bassist an a vocalist to start a death/grind/thrash metal band.

email: dmisalive@yahoo.com

influences: cannibal corpse, at the gates, dissection, vader, deicide, black dahlia murder, carcass, slayer, iron maiden, dying fetus, disharmony (hell yeah), etc.

Yeah! Fuck those "Nu-metal" weakass bands!
I live in CA, LA., and love death metal. The bands that you mentioned to be influences were among my favorites. I am a death-metal vocalist, but the only problem is that I am currently involved in a band project right now.
If my current project doesn't work out I may be interested in joining your band. ( I have a gig coming up but my guitarist and drummer don't seem to practice much and they sound like shit. If that gig doesn't work out, I'm thinking about leaving)
Anyway, if you want to wait a little bit, in about a week or two, I'll find out if my current band is devoted to metal or not (I really don't want to leave, backstabbing them, without giving them a chance).
But, if you just want to get started with your band then I think you should
go around town and post ads all over the place. Or better yet, go to gigs and
meet people there, thats where I found my drummer and guitarist (although they suck). Anyway, good luck!

I am a growler. I growl with low heavy but powerful vocals. But its not
to the point that its inaudible like Mortician (Not that they suck but
they growl too low to the point that you can't hear a difference in their
vocals, seems like they're saying the same shit over and over in a monotonous voice)
I could do shrieks and screams and all that nasty shit that would
make Celion Dion crap in her pants. And could do clean vocals too.
I'm not the best singer in the world when it comes to clean but
I could just sing normally if there needs to be some.

You could e-mail me here:
metalis_thelaw@hotmail.com

I think its funny how "musicians needed" advertisments are go usually like this: "Guitarist(s) looking for bassist/drummer/keyboardist/vocalist/etc."

take up drums yourself you pussy :p

hey, i play bass, i live in riverside, i'm in a band right now, but i have plenty of free time, me and a buddy of mine, who happens to be a ridiculously amazing drummer, have been talking of starting a melodic death metal band. i also know a very talented guitarist that may be interested, so maybe we could set something up. what kind of style do you have and how long have you been playing. oh, and if it helps any, we're pretty into bands like vehemence, vital remains, disillusion, hypocrisy, carcass, aborted, darkest hour, shit like that. so let me know what you have in mind.

wilson or die

Hey
i've been playing guitar for about 4 yrs now. My style is between grindcore like dying fetus and Melodic death metal like black dahlia and at the gates.
it'll be awsome if we can jam sometime so we can check each others style and see whats going on.
Though, i think riverside is pretty far. i live in huntington beach.

To the guys that emailed me back, sorry, i haven't gotten around to calling you, the band i'm in is ending, the drummer is just finishing school, and i have a trip to vegas to plan for next week, so once thats over, me and the guy will be ready to start jamming. probably after june 9th, if an opening comes up before then, i'll give you a call. thanks for being patient.

wilson