Death metal side project

sknight

Are You Morbid?
Does anyone have the link to the death metal side project belonging to Jonas, Henrik, and Michael? I remember listening to the clips and thought they were pretty cool. I'm not really a death metal fan, but I think the element that the music coming from people who make music I like will have a style that I could key into, as well as giving me a more open mind to it.

sknight said:
Does anyone have the link to the death metal side project belonging to Jonas, Henrik, and Michael? I remember listening to the clips and thought they were pretty cool. I'm not really a death metal fan, but I think the element that the music coming from people who make music I like will have a style that I could key into, as well as giving me a more open mind to it.

Here ya go......... :headbang:

http://beyondearcandy.com/deathdestruction.htm

Stacy

Next question would be where can I get the demo from???

Some of the music is a bit reminiscent of a bit of Pantera, some Lethargy (the precursor group to Mastodon), and some other bands. Good and technical playing, and more complex than the standard, run of the mill death metal. It's definitely cool, with good production quality, from what I've heard. I'd definitely want to hear more from these guys.

And I stand corrected: Michael is not part of this project. Would be pretty cool, however.