Death Metal

Amazing!

One question though. Are the verse vocals doubled and in stereo? If so, it's creating a weird effect.

I think maybe if you de-essed them, it might sound a little more natural. It must be those highs that are playing with my ears.

I cant stress this enough...get the drummer on a metronome

Sounds cool tho

not finished yet :) not quantized... anyone know how to program metronome in nuendo ;P? because in mix i have metronoms in wave, and when i try put it (metronome) in nuendo, all project is falling to pieces ;P i don't know how to write this in english correctly....

Sweet! I think all the vocals are doubled and panned L/R. With the higher screams it sounds fucking cool, but when the lower grunts kick in (the verse i think?) it sounds really confusing. I'm agreeing with the de-esser thing, the highs are pretty annoying.

I don't think the drums have to be mega-tight. I actually like it the way it is, it makes the song sound more organic.

Only thing i'm not really hearing is the bassguitar, might be the Soundclick compressing the sucker.

Sweet! I think all the vocals are doubled and panned L/R. With the higher screams it sounds fucking cool, but when the lower grunts kick in (the verse i think?) it sounds really confusing. I'm agreeing with the de-esser thing, the highs are pretty annoying.

I don't think the drums have to be mega-tight. I actually like it the way it is, it makes the song sound more organic.

Only thing i'm not really hearing is the bassguitar, might be the Soundclick compressing the sucker.
you are right about this center and growls...hmm i have problem with deesser;P how to tune it propertly? where place it on vocal chain? as last plugin on vocal bus??