Death on the Road

Oct 5, 2003
Visit site
I just got a copy of "Death on the Road"

I hate to say it but its not very good. Bruce sounds winded in most of the songs, , definetely not one of the good live albums. The music sounds pretty good. I think its just the vocals that are making this hard for me to listen to

The only song was disappointed in was Hallowed. Bruce is struggling to keep up.

Journeyman on the other hand is AMAZING!!!!!!!
worship.gif

Metallicat180 said:
The only song was disappointed in was Hallowed. Bruce is struggling to keep up.

Journeyman on the other hand is AMAZING!!!!!!!
worship.gif

You know, the more I listen to it the better its getting. I played it in a good stereo system and it sounds really good. I think i just had to grow on me a bit. That intro to "Paschandale" (spelling??) is awesome with this surround sound system with the bass turned all the way up, gives you the chills.

Stand outs for me are

"dance of death"
"no more lies"
"pachandale"

ironmaidenfan09 said:
You know, the more I listen to it the better its getting. I played it in a good stereo system and it sounds really good. I think i just had to grow on me a bit. That intro to "Paschandale" (spelling??) is awesome with this surround sound system with the bass turned all the way up, gives you the chills.

Stand outs for me are

"dance of death"
"no more lies"
"pachandale"

All the Dance Of Death songs sounded fantastic!!!!!!
headbob.gif

Digging the songs they have chosen for this one! stoked they actually included a lotta the fresh DoD material... thought it mighta been another live-greatest hits thing, but pleasantly surprised that's not necessarily the case.

Can't wait for Oct. 4! :hotjump: