deathcore band im recording (ewql,pod)

nishma tov ahi :p

Realy nice dude :) tho drums sound a bit proggrammed but overall its sounds realy nice :)

GTRs sound out of tune during the speed picking and the cymbals are really grating sounding. SSD?

Try using a velocity other than 127 for the cymbals. Keep it lower for all the cymbal hits and it'll sound better, I guarantee.

IDK, sounds just kind of weird to me. Not enough glue, perhaps?

I hate that snare, Remove some of the resonance from that kick, it's raping the master. Guitars need more body to them! The snare sounds like it has a techno filter on it or something, give it a touch of verb.

Snare totally not of my liking, loving the kick drum though. Can´t hear the bass that much, could use a bit more character. Guitar sounds great in the tremolo picking, but the chugs sounds really wierd to me, is there hard editing on them? cause it seems like they cut off terribly unnaturally after every chug in the breakdown. Care to share pod settings? I´m new to one, so still getting to know all the options

are they leading in with requiem for a dream or something.?? whats the point of the intro..... doesnt do a damn thing for me.