deathcore mix (whitechapel, oceano fans this is for you!)

hey man I'm interested in all info you could give about this please, guitars,tone, mastering? just sounds pretty interesting.

I feel like bass sticks out oddly in breakdowns and your snare could maybe come up a db in blast sections. although the snare isnt my favourite tbh.

Need vox when thats finished?? Send a mp3 to bugsyhewitt@gmail.com if so, ill send u a clip back.

its acctually a band in my town that I recorded and mixed - and I gave him DIs and midi to make a preview

they recording vox today so when I will finish my mix with vocals ill upload the whole mix of mine...

tho if I have a song that I wrote - would you mine make some vox to it ? when ill finish record it i will send it to u.

Im open to any and all good studio project. Id love to hear what you have in mind. I have a very gutteral jfac/whitechapel type voice for the most part.. Can sing too, so add a melodic part in the middle of one of them too. But make sure not to leave out the djent djent bree-ree-ee-ee-ee djentjejedjent part after.. They are my favorite.. ;) BugsyHewitt@gmail.com

snare i made pretty much sucks right now, the rest has to do with this not being edited, tuning sounds is drop a(?),bass is a shitload of shit rofl, but it sounding good is mostly cause of my awesome abilities with a C4 :D guitars are pod with a shitload of gain, drums is slate :)

like i said brian, this isn't quantized, another engineer did it but i didnt have the quantized DI's..