DeathRiders singer: gary moore the most intense emotional guitarist/vocalist ever!!!!

M1

Threatcon Delta Force
Feb 12, 2002
New York
Visit site
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150400717945402&id=1148207704

Posted by DeathRiders Singer Neil Turbin: gary moore was the most intense emotional and awe inspiring guitarist/vocalist that there ever was, hands down!!!! he had the kind of soul and feel in his tremendous guitar playing that could bring tears with a single note, lift you up with an inflection within a single understated note or unleash pure fury through a commanding barrage of overstated strongly picked notes executed with pure dynamic melodic flawlessness in his own unique style. his soul would come out to you through his guitar playing and his masterful coordination of his raw vocal was as honest and tear jerking as it gets. gary moore was truly one of the most exciting and masterful guitarists that i've ever witnessed live. he has always been a major influence on my vocals and writing in the pre-fistful days in the 70's with thin lizzy, g-force, colosseum and solo in the 80's and for me today in deathriders. last year in 2010 i bought another les paul guitar that i had to have and could not live without. it was the gary moore 2001 signature series gibson les paul custom shop. gary moore embodies the intense spirit of the guitar and inspires me everyday to want to pick it up and play. dallas warhead here i come!!!! /neil t