Death's Design / Severance: same music

AnTz0r said:

Has your thread in the BB forum dissapeared?
I think it's not allowed to post samples from protected music... but anyway, I strongly believe that DM stole it, because they stole like crazy on that album ;)
Some parts from the Conan Soundtrack and track 38 (?) where Blackheim is singing clean sounds so much like "Moonraker" from Shirley Bassey. (James Bond)
Listen to it and you will agree.

Unicorn said:
Has your thread in the BB forum dissapeared?
I think it's not allowed to post samples from protected music... but anyway, I strongly believe that DM stole it, because they stole like crazy on that album ;)
Some parts from the Conan Soundtrack and track 38 (?) where Blackheim is singing clean sounds so much like "Moonraker" from Shirley Bassey. (James Bond)
Listen to it and you will agree.

Jesse deleted it, he told me I wasn't allowed to open threads about DM there. When I asked him about the other threads he told me Blakkheim himself reqeusted deletion of the thread... ah well, I guess that's cleared up. No mention of the samples I posted though... and for good right, it's 2 out of 42 songs... and just for comparison. anyway, jesse told me to take it up with blakkheim himself if I got questions left. I do. So I will drop him a pm. Maybe he'd be interested to know that the same music is in a game where you can chop your opponent's arms of and use them as a weapon. It kinda fits bloodbath :Spin:

Dan Swan&#246 said:
oh no...she is nice....

too bad she's taken...she's jewish and just my type,(that is blond, pretty and violent) we could get married.:Spin:

p.s
"Angel" is not bad too considering the fact it's a "Buffy's offspring" and the music is practically the same
anyway the theme music with the low Cello in the begining is cool

I actually noticed this a long time ago already, cause they also use some samples on "nightwork" wich I came across in another videogame (nocturne). Plus they also seem to have ripped the theme of children of the corn on nightwork. All questions about this always remained unanswered by blackheim.

ah well, blakkheim just answered mine :) thanks blakkheim...

at least he is not one of those people who rip something and then are too lame to admit it ;) ;) ;) ;) haha!