DEE SNIDER's Fourth Grandchild Was Born On Los Angeles Freeway

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
TWISTED SISTER frontman Dee Snider welcomed his newest grandchild on Sunday, August 7. Parker Pryde Snider arrived early as Dee's son Jesse Snider and his wife Patty were making their way along Interstate 405, which runs from Irvine to San Fernando through Los Angeles. "We were a little surprised by it all," Jesse wrote on Instagram. "We waited a little too long to leave, I think." Dee was in Germany where TWISTED SISTER performed at the Wacken Open Air festival on Saturday, when he received the news of his granddaughter's birth. "My 4th grandchild, a girl was just born...in the car on the way to the hospital!" he tweeted to his 142,000 followers. "Welcome to the world Parker Snider! Way to get attention!" "Alright, Parker Pride Snider, 8lb. 10 oz. delivered in the car on the 405 Fwy BY THE MOM (Viking), Patty Snider while the dad @tweetjesse drove!" he added. "Thanks to all for the love, positive message and retweets on the freeway birth of my newest grandchild Parker Pryde Snider! #YouRock," he said in a follow-up, correcting the spelling of her name. Jesse, a singer-songwriter, was the first of four children for Dee and his wife Suzette, who have been married since 1981.

We had the baby in the CAR on the 405! No, joke. Easiest birth we've had. #itsagirl #ParkerPryde #BornOnThe405

A video posted by Jesse Blaze Snider (@snapjesse) on Aug 7, 2016 at 5:22pm PDT

My 4th grandchild, a girl was just born...in the car on the way to the hospital! Welcome to the world Parker Snider! Way to get attention!

— Dee Snider (@deesnider) August 7, 2016

Well, I got more info. Parker Pride Snider was born on the 405 Freeway in Los Angles and mom and baby are both healthy! #DamnLAtraffic

Alright, Parker Pride Snider, 8lb. 10oz. delivered in the car on 405 Fwy BY THE MOM (Viking), Patty Snider while the dad @tweetjesse drove!

Continue reading...