Deep Purple Machine Head

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
I saw the Classic Albums on Machine Head that I had Tivo'd from VH-1 Classic last night and I have to say that I'm determined to pick up a copy of that album(on cd). I have had it on cassette a number of times through the years but never bought it on disc after the cassette shit the bed... I know Rhino issued a double disc version of Machine Head, like they did with Fire Ball which I have... I'm asking myself why I got that album in this expanded form when I could have went for the sure fire winner in Machine Head?!

My buddy Dean played the new "DVD AUDIO" version of Machine Head for me today on his system and I was mezmerized. It's such awesome music and hearing it remixed in 5.1 enhanced surround sound was orgasmic. Then we watched the VH1 Classic show and it put the album in perspective on how unique and ground-breaking it truly was.

Machine Head should be in every metal fans collection. It's a true metal classic.

Dude, when you pick up that album up, you'll be the proud owner of a proto-metal CLASSIC. That album is easily one of the most influential albums in the creation of metal. And it fucking rules!! :kickass: One of my absolute favorites!

:worship:
f62139cuku1.jpg

Machine Head is a true classic. And Deep Purple is a classic act as well, but still very much alive, not just a nostalgic act, as their latest albums are very good stuff too. And live, they still rule. I'm gonna see them again over here, on July 29th.