DEF LEPPARD To Play Pre-Game Show At RAIDERS/DOLPHINS Wembley Game

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
DEF LEPPARD will perform the pre-game show at the first of this year's three NFL International Series games on Sunday, September 28, when the Oakland Raiders host the Miami Dolphins. Watch the announcement video at this location. Comments DEF LEPPARD singer Joe Elliott: "Having most recently visited Wembley in May to watch Sheffield United in the FA Cup semifinal, I know what the atmosphere in the ground is like for 'our' football, so I'm really looking forward to performing there before the NFL game , of course, soaking up the excitement of the actual match. I can't wait!" "Having DEF LEPPARD perform at Wembley is going to be very exciting and a lot of fun," said Alistair Kirkwood, managing director of NFLUK. "We know their performance will get Wembley pumping, have the fans on their feet and set the tone for a great game." A limited number of tickets returned by the participating teams will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Thursday, September 4 via www.ticketmaster.co.uk. The Raiders-Dolphins game will kick off at 6:00 p.m. U.K. time (1:00p.m. ET) and will be aired live in the U.K. on Channel 4 and Sky Sports and in the U.S. on CBS. For more information, vist NFLUK.com.

More...