Deicide show in Santiago de chile 15-7-2005

avrafa

New Metal Member
Jun 21, 2005
i saw this date in a website called www.discordancia.cl at their forums... is this true?... anyone can confirm this information...what are the upcoming deicide tours during July..

If it aint on here man its probabley speculation. Well on a another note I saw Krisun this friday with somep retty decenty acts that followed. Some band was missing thuogh.........gee.....HATE ETERNAL! I heard some shit about their tour bus being broken or some shit. They never made it into Toronto which really sucks i was looking forward to seeing them. earache....why dont you provide these guys with decent touring gear? Spend some of that money so i can actualy spend monery to see em thus paying profits to you! Oh my ticket was like 20 bucks and i got a partial refund. A dollar fifty.........hmmmmm, thats what hate is worth for every performance? Damn....anyways i am unhappy about it like amny others i am sure. Well Into Eternity was awsome and so was Krisun. But the PA aystem went down and they stopped playing. I talked to em and all but they said shit like this happens.They played furios and it sounded great.Well i hope hate can come back sometime soon but we will have to see. Good show but Hate was a major reason why i wanted to go to that show. But a buck fifty? thats ridiculous.

I guess rumours were right they are coming to your area. But did you read about the priest? How in the hell can you justify someone getting murdered and the cause is related to a "satanic" rock band who preaches murder of christians. I mean lets face as much as i like Deicide their lyrics do promote hating,killing and maiming christians and followers of the religon i personaly dont give a shit what Glen Benton says about christ i AGREE! Except the murder part. I would simply like to see those moochers of societies tax money get humiliated at their own game. I am some what of a person with a logical understanding of some things and i dont know if playing in a town where some dude was murdered at the hands of someone who was a huge fan is wise or logical. I mean i personaly dont care but i can see their view. I mean its Their country and they can do what they want. But fuck DEICIDE RULES! Jews killed Jesus and muslims kill anyone who isnt muslim........KILL THE CHRISTIANS! MUSICALY ANDHUMILIATE THEM FOR BEING MOOCHERS!

i AGREE with you .. but the catholic autorities in my country are a bunch of scumbags.. well i hope deicide can perforrm on july 15th... because deicide have cancel 2 shows in Chile... there is a lots of death metal fans waiting for this show.

Fuck man i do hope thye can perform in your area as well. Deicide is kicking serious ass and i seen em in toronto and they are a bunch of cool dudes. Glen is moody but never showed me or any of my freinds disrepect we respect him and how he wants to be. I kinda feel somewhat bad. Reason is when i was talking to Steve Asheim this guy came up and asked us where the bathroom was......we told him down the street. Someone said "hey man that guy looks like Jack Owen guess what? It was. Jack was still filling in. I didnt know he was still even helping out Glen and Steve so i never thuoght it was him. JACK DUDE I AM SOOOO SORRY. Anyways Christianty has ruled and dominated the world for too long. Its time for people to see things in a different perspective and search other spiritual possibilites man. The idea of resurecting a rock star looking figure (jesus) is ridiculous in this day and age. Its over he is dead and they can make up anything they want to keep his spirituality alive but the truth is no matter how much you keep someone alive they still will always be dead. The preist that was murdered or the HUMAN that was killed was unfortunate. no one deserves to be murdered at the hands of someone who is unstable Dimebag darell for one. What if someone snuck up behind Glens bnack and slashed his throat would you see christians mourning for him? no they would be like "the devils advocate has been punished" so hey man unless organized religon be downgraded to simply a personal beleif this kindao f shit will always exist. Deicide means killing of a god....i think gods legacy needs to be put to rest not literly murdered but killed theoreticaly. I fucking hope for your sake Deicide performs and plays and do what they alwaysh ave done...........kicked serious ASS! Glen Benton can play bass guitar and if he missesa few notes so fucking what? Has it happened to no one? lol fuck no one is perfect. However.........Eric and Brian are still needed in Deicide. Their songs have power but still Deicide is missing the Hoffmans. I hope they can return one day to Deicide and put their bulshit aside and do what they always do. They all kick ass. I hope they play for your sakes man. Music is so important in my life , to compose and to listen, its what keeps me livin and and feeling refreshed every day even if it is about a negative point, its still music and we all need it to keep ourselves going.
TO DEICIDE!