Deluxe edition

Zarok666

Sith happens
Nov 15, 2001
Germany
I finally got the Something Wild Deluxe edition today. The Slayer cover rulez! The other bonustrack is the already known Scorpions cover Don't Stop At The Top. Beside the bonustracks, the video for Deadnight Warrior (54 MB), 2 different backgrounds (the frontcover and a band picture), some info for the album, 18 band pictures (most of them unreleased), a screensaver (which sucks) and two WinAmp skins are featured.
I noticed that the hidden keyboard solo at the end of Touch Like Angel Of Death is missing in the deluxe edition. But anyway: The Slayer song rulez!!!!!!

I´m not going to buy the deluxe edition just to hear the Slayer´s cover. And I think that the rest of the stuff is not enough.... the screensaver, the winamp skin, the new pictures...... not enough for me.....

Well, I would buy it. But I kind of feel like Zicrom. I already have the CD, and I'm not *that* big of a Children of Bodom fan. They're great, and I love them, and I'll buy the CD if something happens to the other one, but really... It's just having the same CD twice is silly.

Originally posted by bodomite
My copy is in the mail as we speak.... zarok what about the mystic festavel DVD??
I'm not at home for this week. I'll contact you at the beginning of the next week and then we can manage the thing.