Demilich, you faggot, get the fuck in here!

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
So, I just came back from the liquor store and here is what I have lined up for you:

Alesmith Speedway Stout
Sinebrychoff Porter
Smuttynose Robust Porter
Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout
Siberian Night Russian Imperial Stout
Allagash Grand Cru
Victory Moonglow Weizenbock
Ommegang Hennepin
Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA
Bluepoint Hoptical Illusion
Cascazilla

As you can see, I chose a decent variety sans the authentic Belgians which I dont know how you wouuld react to yet, and are pretty fucking expensive. But if you have any other requests, feel free...Also if you have already had any of these, let me know so I can drink them. :) I might even come back with something else tomorrow, so the list MAY get something added...we'll see.

...and for me tonight I have a bomber of Southern Tier Jah-Va Imperial Coffee Stout, and Special Reserve Old Engine Oil matured in Malt Whisky casks. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Dude, what happened to your "clean diet"?

In other news, I've been out of video games for a couple years now, but have recently been yearning to play a game of EPIC magnitude. This game is Suikoden II for PS1 which goes for $125?!?!? Should I pull the trigger and just purchase it? Note, I will sell it immediately after completion, so I won't lose a dime.

Look at this shit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=823C6UWOo6w

the only game of epic magnitude I know is Oblivion. It's the "Light of Day, Day of Darkness" of video games.

Dude, what happened to your "clean diet"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=823C6UWOo6w

Starting last night, I am eating semi-clean but REALLY upping the calories to kick-start my metabolism again. If there is any time for beer, it is now. Gonna be lots this weekend too. :kickass:

And FUCK OFF with the video game bullshit. WTF, take your godamn frivolous, favorite meat, hefner, feet, clowns, and negar posts the fuck out ----> :mad:

I'm more of a FF8 person myself, but FF7 is god damned epic too.

Oblivion is epic, yes, but it can't compare to a good ol console RPG on a bored night.

I just got home tonight and I'm really tired but I'll try to read this list soon!

Is there anything else we need to work out for Friday? I'm leaving tomorrow night 11:15pm by bus, which takes a really fucking long time and I have a 3.5 hour stopover in Syracuse, NY.

I just got home tonight and I'm really tired but I'll try to read this list soon!

Is there anything else we need to work out for Friday? I'm leaving tomorrow night 11:15pm by bus, which takes a really fucking long time and I have a 3.5 hour stopover in Syracuse, NY.

I dont think so. I have your cell #, so when I check in, Ill ring you and Jeff up with the room#. and well discuss when you think youll be in so I can meet you because I think, unless we can get an extra?, that each room only has 2 passkeys. Maybe Im wrong.

I have an extremely out of date tradelist but I could do something about that since I'm off work today.

I will also delete a PM or two now.
Cheers!