Demo: All Faith Is Lost

Eos

The Entwined
Nov 23, 2001
Switzerland / Croatia
www.metalpics.ch
Does anyone of you has the "All Faith Is Lost" - demo? What's the colour of the booklet?

My friend and I bought one (well that would make two demos *g*). His booklet is green and mine is white but both MCs look like originals (the written stuff on it...). We both payed a lot for it so now we are a bit "worried" if someone of us got only a copy and not an original... :err:

Thanks for your help!

there was never a green cover so that is no original. Incidentally, i still have about ten of the originals left.
peace & tranqulity
darren

AT ONE WITH THE EARTH

"The intense grasp death's strangle-hold has over me
confines me to my own personal agony
Set me free, let me go
Release the chilling grasp with which it clutches me

The earth issues it's extreme unction
as I realise my punishment for sin
Enguifed by death for all eternity
In my bones I no longer feel the cold
as the mire unbosoms it's secrets to me

Ubiquitous fetidness, death is everywhere
My God, unshackle me
My suffering grows with increase of my guilt
Destroy devotion. Be at one with the earth
I sink down into the clammy soil
At one with the earth."

do this lyrics kick ass or what?? Al Faith is Lost has great songs but the sound is terrible... welll what could i expect from a demo.

Originally posted by LoboUivante
AT ONE WITH THE EARTH

Al Faith is Lost has great songs but the sound is terrible... welll what could i expect from a demo.

You can't expect the quality of a CD on a MC but I think it's ok. I heard demos where the quality was much much worser ;)

Originally posted by lovelorn
there was never a green cover so that is no original. Incidentally, i still have about ten of the originals left.
peace & tranqulity
darren

I have to say that I am a liiiiittle excited..... It does not happen so often, maybe it is because I don't have that demo..... Yes, now I know, I am certain it is the reason I feel so bad.

My burden would be eased if only I could listen to it..... If you think you can help please contuct me.

By the way I think that DEAD MEN DREAM are great. Cheers!