Depeche Mode

DM_somegreatrewards.jpg

:headbang:

Umm sorry for saying but I think you guys shouldnt be making threads for every band that can be interesting for some at these forums. This doesn't bother me, but this thing just came to my mind... For example im not a listener of The Cure, Depeche Mode or Deftones so I dont care for the threads that much.

But yeah, its just my opinion.

Umm sorry for saying but I think you guys shouldnt be making threads for every band that can be interesting for some at these forums. This doesn't bother me, but this thing just came to my mind... For example im not a listener of The Cure, Depeche Mode or Deftones so I dont care for the threads that much.

But yeah, its just my opinion.

Yeah the world spins around you so we really have to stop making threads about other bands and shit. Goddammit.

im not a listener of The Cure, Depeche Mode or Deftones so I dont care for the threads that much.

i actually think this kind of threads is more for people who dont listen to the band discussed than for those who do:err:

Yeah the world spins around you so we really have to stop making threads about other bands and shit. Goddammit.

Sorry if I upset you, but I didnt mean to say that you CANT do them just stated my opinion about this thing and now I got some other opinions to the things so im okay with it, these threads doesnt bothere me or anything.

I guess, since I started the The Cure thread, I indirectly inspired this thread, but actually I've never managed to like Depeche Mode. I find nothing to 'grab hold of', emotionally or otherwise. Also, his vocals just seem very boring, with uncompelling melodies. I'm not sure if I've just heard the wrong stuff or what. Well, I guess 'Enjoy the Silence' is all right, since it seems a little more... not sure what... melodic? atmospheric? than other stuff I've heard from them.

This is where you come in: Recommend some amazing stuff by Depeche Mode - convince me they're awesome! \m/