Depeche Mode's Only When I Lose Myself Metal Mix

i love the intro, the piano feels a little fake but w/e. Mix wise, i dont think the mix gels with the vocals, the guitars are harsh, the drums are kinda dry, weak and the snare could use some stereo reverb. The first solo fits really well, they share some of the same qualities as the vocals, roomy and not bright.
Arrangement wise, I dont think the Numetal style of playing fits the song but I like the idea with the piano and the Disturbed groove but when the chorus kicks in it feels wierd, like a bad key change? Maybe use a different chord?

this is all being VERY picky. :lol: The song/mix is awesome

props for not being just another chuggachugga cover

edit: i dont wtf i was thinking lol now im a/bing against some rock songs and your mix sounds great. The snare is a bit boxy, and the kick would fit great with less click.

Thanks guys, for the comments. I struggled hard to find a suitable guitar tone, but in the end this was the best one imo. When you have lots of impulses to choose from, you kinda get lost. I thought of applying more effects to the vocals, but the acapella sound was already good enough and I kinda wanted to get over this mix asap, since it has been a while. The saying "A finished mix is better than a non-finished mix" is quite true, I guess. :D Arrangement wise, I tried to make it more "melodic" since the original has very weird chord tones and extension. My aim was to make a new song in terms of song structure, but still keep Depeche Mode fundamentals in it in terms of ambiance and synths and stuff.
Thanks again for listening and comments :D

Can't hear any bass in there? That would probably make the mix sound more pro. Guitars are modelers right? I like the snare sound but kick is quite industrial metal sounding. :)