Derby gig - What time does gig start??

Thematt202

May 11, 2011
Chesterfield
Anybody know what time the doors open tonight? I've notices that there are about 5 bands playing so i'd also like to know what time PQ will be taking to the stage and whether it will be a full length set.

Anyone got the running order with start times?

I did already know that Doors open at 6:45pm and first Band is on at 7pm. I've just rang them (Phone Number is on Venue's Facebook Page) and the guy I spoke to said most of the Bands will be on for 30 mins with 15 minutes in between to set up for next Band etc.

The Band just before PQ might be on for 40 mins, then Power Quest on for 1 Hour-1 Hour 30 mins, with a finish time of around 11:00pm-11:30pm.

Might see you there mate!

The show was absolutely incredible! Enjoyed Hellrazor, DreamCatcher and Airstryke were brilliant and then there was Power Quest...all I can say is wow, wow, WOW! Fantastic performance and the setlist was phenomenal!

I'll not give anything away at this stage in the interest of those who are going or considering going to the Hull show tomorrow, but the setlist is varied, distinguishes itself from the setlists they've been playing in the last year or two, features at least one song they had never played live before, with another that they either hadn't played live before or hadn't played for a long time. Of course there may be a few surprises yet again tomorrow, especially with Alessio joining in!

It was great to chat with all the lads again and also chat to some of the members of Airstryke and DreamCatcher. Bought Airstryke's album too. If there's anyone here who hasn't checked out any songs by Airstryke or DreamCatcher yet I really recommend doing so, two fantastic Bands that genuinely deserve to go places.