Desert Sessions

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Anybody heard these? One of Josh Homme's (Kyuss, Queens of the Stone Age, etc.) revolving door projects, I guess they have 10 volumes out now. ME WANTS but looks like the older ones are pretty pricey, and suggestions where to start with these? Although volumes 7 & 8 are on Southern Lord so I'll probably just start there. :Smokedev:

Fucking seriously man, is there ANYTHING you haven't heard!? I could probably make up a band and later discover you had their entire discography. :lol: I need to bump some old threads that died less than honorable deaths...

What were they like? I was picturing total whacked out Pink Floyd with excess distortion.

NAD said:
Fucking seriously man, is there ANYTHING you haven't heard!? I could probably make up a band and later discover you had their entire discography. :lol:

What were they like? I was picturing total whacked out Pink Floyd with excess distortion.
From what I remember, it's nothing like Kyuss if that's what you're thinking. I'm not great at descriptions but if you want, I can make some cd-r's for you, douchebag.

I would wuv you wong time if you did, and I'd try to scrounge something up that you've never heard in return, if possible. :loco:

wanker.gif