Destroyer 666

Yes, and I have my ticket already.

D666 is one of my favorite bands and I am very glad I will get the chance to see them live...even if it is in a dinky venue with no stage or adequate PA system. :erk:

Also, Scorched Earth will be one of the openers. If you like Destroyer 666 you should definately check them out as well. www.hailscorchedearth.com

1 year and 8 months then i can finally get to go to shows with out all of thos damn scenic kids

bump since this show is tonight and i'd like to know how was the show and everything else!

Dude.

I cannot put into words how awesome Destroyer 666 is live!

My ears, vocal chords, and neck all got shot to hell...and it felt good.

I was about five feet from Shrapnel, who was standing on a stage which was only about two feet tall.

They really connected with the crowd and the whole atmosphere...at least up by the stage, was amazing.

They were really tight and nailed everything. I even just found myself grinning ear-to-ear during some of my favorite parts, which I know isn't metal to be grinning at a metal show, but I just couldn't help it.

During "Australian and Anti-Christ" they changed the lyrics to say "you're American and..." with the crowd filling in the "anti-christ" part. I thought that was pretty funny.

Rob ended up doing guitar/amp tech duties for them because he was doing so for Scorched Earth and D666 used mostly Scorched Earth's amps and drums.

Btw, Scorched Earth also slayed but they had to cut their set short do to the previous bands running over time.

Another check mark on my must-see list.