Detroit setlist 11/12

BastrdDrmr

Jul 29, 2002
Green Oak, michigan
Visit site
Really good show!
Here is what I remember in Trivium's setlist for sure. I think there was another 1 or 2 songs though.
The End of Everything (intro)
Rain
Like Light To The Flies
The Deceived
Suffocating Sight
A Gunshot To the Head of Trepidation
Pull On the Strings of Your Martyr w/ Ride the Lightning outro

Here is the setlist for the Detroit show. Unfortunately still no songs from Something Wild!!! It was a little bit different than the Toronto setlist, we got BAM/BBT instead of Lake Bodom.

Living Dead Beat
Sixpounder
Silent Night, Bodom Night
Hate Me!
In Your Face
Angels Don't Kill
Jaska solo
Follow the Reaper
Bodom After Midnight >> Bodom Beach Terror >> Bodom After Midnight
Needled 24/7
We're Not Gonna Fall
Alexi/Janne solo duel
Hatecrew Deathroll (with a chorus singalong breakdown at the end)
Are You Dead Yet?

The band went backstage and of course everyone started chanting "Bodom" etc so they came back out with a 3 song encore... well 4 I guess. Alexi also mentioned that we were crazier than the Toronto crowd, which is quite rare!!! Usually it is rumored that Canadian crowds are much more lively.

Roope solo
Chokehold
Everytime I Die
Downfall

Thats pretty much the same set they played in Toronto. It actually might be the same set. I got the toronto Trivium set and its a bit different than what you said.
intro
rain
drowned and torn asunder
like light to flies
suffocating sight
the decieved
declaration
a gunshot to the head of trepitation
pull harder on the strings of your martyr

......... in that order

Hey, thanks for the Trivium set. I don't really understand why some people hate them so much. They have great guitarists and yea... so maybe their singer is a choad... they still have some very good harmonized guitar parts and some of the solos are very good.