Deus Ex Machina One of Loomis"s High school bands

This just kinda cracked me up... I'm surfing around the UM forum looking for some advice on something I want to get for Eric, I surf into this thread and find you guys talking about his website :p

There is an old (I mean OLD!!) interview with Massakist on VHS here at my house awaiting analog to digital conversion where Eric mentions Jeff and how "by the time anyone sees this, Jeff will be famous"... or something along that line.
:)

Unregistered234 said:
Eric rules!

who the hell wrote that? LOL

Yes, from what I have heard, Jeff spent many a day locked in his room with the guitar. I don't know what else he was doing. :p

Gina, You must be Erics lady I presume. I accidentally ran across Eric's site while looking for pictures of Massakism on Yahoo seach (not for perverted reasons). I pretty much grew up watching those guys. Those recordings really brought me back to the good old days. So I figured maybe nevermore fans would like to hear some of that older stuff. Hows Eric doing? I hope you allow him enough free time to play his guitar. It would be cool to see him play again.

Salvatore said:
Gina, You must be Erics lady I presume. I accidentally ran across Eric's site while looking for pictures of Massakism on Yahoo seach (not for perverted reasons). I pretty much grew up watching those guys. Those recordings really brought me back to the good old days. So I figured maybe nevermore fans would like to hear some of that older stuff. Hows Eric doing? I hope you allow him enough free time to play his guitar. It would be cool to see him play again.

yep, that would be moi :) No need to explain your "accident" lol - he's got the website out there so people can see it! :) PM me and identify yourself! LOL - and I can get you in touch with him. He's definitely got time to play, I would never deprive anyone of that, and I only see him on da weekends! :D