DeuxMonkey ??

Thrashard925

Dec 8, 2003
Sin City
This is going to stir up some shit but I was thinking deep the other day.

I was reading some old article on DeuxMonkey and the guy writing the article was asking himself what the heck is DeuxMonkey, 2 monkey's ? Why name a band that. Thinking deep, could Dan have subliminally meant Scott and Charlie as the 2 Monkey's ?? LOL, I could have sworn Billy Milano made a similar comment during one of his never ending rants.

What the heck is up with Dan. They did the reunion and both Joey and Dan left again only for Joey to come back again?? I was originally going to say what is up with this band but now Dave Mustaine is helping out and in the band. At one time Nicko McBrain of Iron Maiden was suppose to do something but that fell short.

Was DeuxMonkey officially released? I dont see anything listed on Amazon or Google. And now it's called Red Lamb. I hate to say this but Dan is failing miserable with all these projects and guests helping him out. Dan really needs to be back in Anthrax :headbang:

Dan claims it's the best thing he's ever done, even better than the Anthrax stuff.

We'll see :lol::lol: