Devil Driver Interview

WTF at 6:08 ? is my english that bad that im not catching that this thing is a joke ? that footage is something that he actually got on camera ? and what about the big ass ufo over texas he`s talking about ?

Very strange but amusing interview. That footage is :zombie:o_O:OMG:. Don't know what to make of it. About their beliefs, each to his own but I can't really tell if they were serious of not. :loco:

Thanks for posting anyway.

Yep, that's actual footage from his backyard.

Bullshit. That footage is fake, it was titled Haiti Ufos and was done in a graphics software. Blended in with real people. Look it up.

The Texas UFOs he was talking about is prolly the Stephenville flyover which was witnessed by hundreds of people some time back. It was dismissed in the media but the web has plenty stuff on it.

Bullshit. That footage is fake, it was titled Haiti Ufos and was done in a graphics software. Blended in with real people. Look it up.

The Texas UFOs he was talking about is prolly the Stephenville flyover which was witnessed by hundreds of people some time back. It was dismissed in the media but the web has plenty stuff on it.

Hmmm...crap. My info was certainly bad. Thanks for the correction!