Devin is god!

Thortyir

Watch out for BLÖTT!
Jun 15, 2002
Brussels / Belgium
www.myspace.com
:( I think that Dev hasn't the recognition he deserves...
Today, there are so many bands which sounds exactly the same :mad: ...
When I see all these posers in huge venues, it makes me sick...
In Belgium, SYL, DTB & ZH would play at the biebob, a 350 people club, it's not f***ing normal !!! :erk:

No, no it's not fair. He does deserve more than he has.
Even home in Canada he doesn't have much recognition.

Wait.. Wait... WAAAAAAAAIT A MINUTE! He's off playing 350 people clubs in Belgium, and he can't come play in his own country!!!

Damn you lucky Europeans!

I agree with you! It's the 4 time since june 2001 that I'll see Devin LIVE!!! :headbang:

*Graspop Metal Meeting - June 2001 - Dessel / Belgium
*Concert with Fear Factory - November 2001 - Antwerp / Belgium
*Strapping young lad @ dynamo open air - Weert / Holland
*SYL + DTB + ZH - 03/26/2003 - Vosselaar / Belgium

DEVIN KICKS ASS!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Thortyir
I agree with you! It's the 4 time since june 2001 that I'll see Devin LIVE!!! :headbang:

*Graspop Metal Meeting - June 2001 - Dessel / Belgium
*Concert with Fear Factory - November 2001 - Antwerp / Belgium
*Strapping young lad @ dynamo open air - Weert / Holland
*SYL + DTB + ZH - 03/26/2003 - Vosselaar / Belgium

DEVIN KICKS ASS!!!!!!!

Seeeeee, what the hell is that?! He played here once about 3 years ago... and I don't think he ever played here before that! and if he's only playing 350 people clubs, I think he can play a little more here... seeing as he could easily fill a 1000 person club in Toronto.
He plays in Vancouver and B.C. often, but that's because he lives there.

Oh well... at least I saw Zimmer's Hole and The Almighty Punchdrunk.

Devin is (the musical) god. no need to say more. his genius is too big or complex for most to see and id say its good like this. people can listen to pop-aletrnative bands on radio but when it comes to ocean machine , something dosent work , its too powerfull for their weak musical mind. thats what draws the line beetween the ordinary and the original.

yeah,usually ill defend other artists when someone says that a band,or persons are of godly status.

but devin actually IS the musical god.he will never get the recognition he deserves,and when he dies.only we will hear about it and care.and all of these other people mourn the passing of people like aliyah(i have nothing against her,but you know what i mean),saying they were these musical pioneers and inspirations for everyone.phhfft,fuck that.

no one is more musically perfect than devin.his albums are completely flawless in every way.

*gets down on knees and worships Devin*
oh mighty Devin! free us from all the pop and urban crap that is destroying our younger generation's ears! feed us METAL!!! so that we may all live in peace and life! oh, and i want a fire truck..