Devin & Meshuggah - Brixton O2 Academy, did anyone go?

Seeing Meshuggah in Copenhagen on Sunday, can't wait. What was their setlist? Are they still playing the C33 medley and Dancers?

I was supposed to go, but our only mode of transport bailed on us at the last minute because "his parents didn't want him to drive to london because he might get mugged"

Although knowing his parents that's more than likely genuinely what they said. So pissed about it :(

But I just saw the setlist and the fact they played neither hyperdrive or ih-ah! makes me happy, in a malicious kind of way >:)

I know man, I think they're just the over protective types, although in the long run I guess it'll be better, I need to save urgently for download/uni so I don't die of starvation, and i'm absolutely skint until I start my new job... at mcdonalds. FUCK YEAH I'LL BE ROLLIN' IN THE CASH.

I feel for you man, it was fucking incredible. Devin played Deadhead, during which I almost cried, and probably ruined my throat from singing like fuck even with with a sore throat, and he also played Grace with a bajillion backup singers, which was pretty fucking awesome. Was kinda disappointed he didn't play Hyperdrive though.

Meshuggah killed it, as always. And they played Dancers To A Discordant System, which happens to be my favourite 'shuggah song :lol: Periphery were pretty damn good too.

Yeah but I saw him in bristol december 16th anyway which was fucking nuts, went for my best mate's birthday, both devy and fear factory gave him a shoutout and beave handed me a pick personally.

Anneke was there and he didn't play Hyperdrive or ih-ah? I still can't really believe that to be fair, heard from alot of places that the sound was a bit shitty too

seeing him at download anyway on the acoustic stage so it's all good, juular acoustic seems hilarious

Saw him in December also, but this is one of those gigs that you just have to be there to believe how fucking good it was :p

Yeah the sound wasn't too great, although Periphery and Meshuggah's sound was great. But I think if the volume was lowered just a little bit it would've been fine.

Last edited by a moderator: