Devin Townsend, Animals As Leaders co-headlining tour with Monuments

Did you notice on the bottom it references "Ziltoid 2 out 10.27.14"?

I didn't realize that Z2 was that soon!!! Going to be a sold Q4 with releases this year.

This tour would be my favorite thing of the year if the closest one wasn't 8 hours from me. I'll take Ziltoid 2's release date as a consolation prize, it's much closer than my earliest estimates.

Also, two double albums released 5 months apart? Somewhere Jari Maenpaa is looking at Devin Townsend's release schedule and cursing loudly, wondering how he does it.

DEVIN TOWNSEND REVEALS Z² ALBUM DETAILS; SPECIAL ROYAL ALBERT HALL PERFORMANCE ANNOUNCED

p190r96k8e1301hmi1up1ia41sao4.jpg

Went to see Animals as Leaders, but the line was too long as I underestimated their draw for the teenage metalcore crowd, so since it is a small all-standing place and I am not tall, got too lazy and turned around and came home. Same is not happening with Testament this sunday!!!

DEVIN TOWNSEND LAUNCHES ZTV, NEW ZILTOID SITE

Devin Townsend has announced the launch of ZTV, a brand new video series starring the inimitable Ziltoid, as well as a brand new interactive site dedicated to him. Following on from the announcement of the Z² double-album, which is due for release on Ocotober 27th in Europe and October 28th in the US, the newest glimpse into the Ziltoid story can be viewed at Ziltoid.com.

Does anyone know what the set list is like? Is DT closing every night, or is he alternating with AAL? I'm going to try and make this Sunday in Albuquerque.

From setlist.fm:

Regulator
Rejoice
Midnight Sun
War
A New Reign
Z2
March of the Poozers
Ziltoidian Empire
Bad Devil
Ziltoid Goes Home
Grace
Kingdom

Does anyone know what the set list is like? Is DT closing every night, or is he alternating with AAL? I'm going to try and make this Sunday in Albuquerque.

They are alternating headliners. AAL headlined in Baltimore, Devin headlined the next night in Philly.