Devin Townsend - Ziltoid The Omniscient

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
I'm typically not the biggest fan of his solo stuff, but this album is great. Hilarious concept too.

"I'm so omniscient, if there was to be omnisciences... I would be both!"

Discuss.

damn i hope it's better than synchestra, which was just boring as hell with like 2 good songs. we need another terria or ocean machine

this is not only the best album devin townsend has made, but it's also possibly the best album i've ever heard in my life. it's beautiful.

He actually has 2. One of them is an ambient one though, named Hummer... I don't like his ambient stuff though, so I'm staying away from it.

this is not only the best album devin townsend has made, but it's also possibly the best album i've ever heard in my life. it's beautiful.
:ill:o_O:zombie:

I think I'd be weary of proclaiming any album the best album ever, before it's official release date.

It's clever, it's funny, it's got some real cool moments. Beyond that, let's give it a few months.

Zod

sorta like Pyrus saying fucking between every words in his sentences hehehe. The dude likes to put emphasis on stuff.

It's a cool disc. Just curious... what aspect of it do you find "beautiful"?

Zod

i was struggling to make a completely unfunny smartass comment about devin townsend here, but then i listened to the end of by your command again and it was pretty nice with the BOW WOW WOW SHEBOSHABOW part.

this is pretty damn good and his best since Terria. it's some funny stuff and yes, the story telling does remind me of bal sagoth.

Haha.

Man, got the special edition a few days ago, and it has some hillarious puppet videos with it. 3 Bonus tracks were kind of a waste though, aside from a few funny things from Ziltoid in the first bonus track.