Devin Townshend in "Shoot 'Em Up"

Unca Kev

Bass Player & Music Pimp
Mar 17, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
I was quite surprised to see Devin Townshend in "Shoot 'Em Up" tonight. They also had Motorhead (they didn't appear though) on the soundtrack too! It's funny, the last Clive Owen movie that I saw, "Children of Men" had King Crimson on the soundtrack. Not only is he a good actor and play in good movies but, he seems to have good bands on the soundtracks too (well at least with the last two)!

I noticed former WWE wrestler and current TNA wrestler Christian Cage is in 'Shoot Em Up', playing a secret service bodyguard for a senator. He's a great actor while in character on the wrestling shows, so I could see him getting more and more movie roles.

I was quite surprised to see Devin Townshend in "Shoot 'Em Up" tonight. They also had Motorhead (they didn't appear though) on the soundtrack too! It's funny, the last Clive Owen movie that I saw, "Children of Men" had King Crimson on the soundtrack. Not only is he a good actor and play in good movies but, he seems to have good bands on the soundtracks too (well at least with the last two)!

You saw shoot em up last night?
Motherfucker! And I sat at home doing nothing?!?

(Incredible inside joke) What am I, the new Scott?

You just earned at least ONE screaming brake slam when you fall asleep on the way to Atlanta!

You just earned at least ONE screaming brake slam when you fall asleep on the way to Atlanta!
Well now that I work normal hours, I won't be passing out (hopefully) on the way up to PP this year! So no more, WTF-whiplash-rude awakenings for me this time, when you hit the brake on I-95! :lol:

I noticed former WWE wrestler and current TNA wrestler Christian Cage is in 'Shoot Em Up', playing a secret service bodyguard for a senator. He's a great actor while in character on the wrestling shows, so I could see him getting more and more movie roles.

I would have loved a dumb Will Ferrell style comedy with Edge, Christian, and Angle in their prime. Such good stuff.