Diabolical Masquerade - Hater

What other vocals did you do in Diabolical Masquerade? I'd guess the rest in Phantom Lodge is Blackheim..

What about Nightwork? The growls in Dreadventurouz, at least, what about the DO I LOOK LIKE GOD TO YOU? and OUT OF MY WAY?

And I remember reading it's Blackheim doing all the clean vocals in Death's Design, but wow, he sounds just like Dan in Spinning Back the Clocks.

Man, the riffing at the end of that song has such an awesome Coroner sound to it... like tommy vetterli was actually there or something

karpsmom said:
Is the wailing vocalist in Hater Dan? It sounds like Dan doing his "Steel" vocals. :err:

Do you know for sure though? o.o

I was pretty sure Dan did those... :eek:

It can see you so don't try to hide, soon you will wake up ish only a dream :(

Man, Karpsmom, I have to thank you for having that Solefald signature. It caught my eye, so I decided to check them out, and that album fucking owns!

madu said:
I haven't heard Red for Fire, but everyone says it's easily the worst Solefald album, so if you consider that one great, do check out In Harmonia Universali and Pills Agaist the Ageless Ills.

Where the heck did you hear that. Every review I've read considers it a masterpiece, and it is! It's a beautiful, epic, sweeping, majestic, intense album with a wonderful story and amazing dynamics, easily rivals In Harmonia and Linear Scaffold for best Solefald album.

Yeah, I thought it was great in every way myself. Sun I Call is such a wonderful song. And it uses kennings! Can't get much better than that.

god, that song sent shivers down my spine the first time I heard it. The beginning makes me picture a beautiful sunrise over a snowy beach and shore. It's AMAZING. The lyrics are amazing also! They're so clever and interesting.