Did anyone see this?

-(minus) "Lone Justice"
-(minus) "In My World"
-(minus) "Now It's Dark"
-(minus) "Anthrax"
______________ (equals)
AngryDude(s)

"Our fans have been so loyal over the years that we wanted to give them something special," explains drummer Charlie Benante, "so we came up with the idea of letting them pick the songs for this album." so much for the fans voting for what songs they wanted to hear. I guess we did get to pick, but I also guess they never promised to play what we picked either.

It warms my heart to know that you are so quick to whine like a bunch of babies when you read something on Blabbermouth. It's a press release. If you've paid attention to anything I've said about the record, you would know there are more tracks. I'm disappointed but I understand. If it's on the net, it must be true. Can't anything be a surprise?

With the absolute greatest of respect Mr Wu, some of us fans read about half a dozen reports on other sites about Frankie leaving the band before anything was posted on the Anthrax site. That's an example of why some people may be 'quick to judge'.

Anyway, good to know there's more to it (as usual). Bring on that live record.

My point exactly. No one knows the truth except us. In this wonderful age of instant gratification, it's hard to keep up.
Especially when your webmaster just had a baby and his priorities are in the right place.
Sorry if that took precedence over a press release.