did not laugh

Slanthrax.jpg

SLANTHRAX!!!!

Rockstar Mayhem Uproar Slaughter on the Range Tour

lmao.

That was a pretty dumb piece. The only good thing about this piece of crap fake news is that it is so fake that folks realize it is bullshit right away. I don't care for "news" outlets posting fake news on April 1st that might be true.

I didn't even chuckle. You don't see "the mighty" Metallica performing with substitute players. Except that time Jaymz broke his arm skateboarding and Scott filled. That would have been a sight to see.

What is really mindblowing is how many people on the internet take it seriously. It looks like every other person in the world is a total dumb ass.

To anyone taking this too seriously...

:D

And, if they ever did this, I would absolutely buy a ticket!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have been pissed if it was true cause i don't care for Slayer. Just my opinion so don't get all huffy puffy about lol.

I am a Slayer fan and irregardless of this fake news I am concerned. Between sickness and infighting the band's future is in question. Having Hanneman on the side lines or out of the band would be like Anthrax loosing Scott. We aren't sure yet about Lombardo. Kind of reminds you about how Charlie may or may not be at any concert. Least it is legal issues for Charlie and not infighting.

There was one about Warwick Davis replacing Peter Dinklage as Tyrion in GOT that was pretty fucking hilarious and had me and a bunch of other people fooled.

There was also one about budweiser doing a line of classic craft brew special edition labels where they were gonna replace the bud label with craft brew labels like Dale's Pale Ale and Spatan's Okto. But keep it the same old bud in the can. That one had me laughing cause it was a dig at ABinbev trying to push more crafty versions of budweiser that fall way short.