Did the song Revolution Screams make the cut on WM?

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
I remember hearing a tune Revolution Screams on youtube back when Anthrax played their first show with Dan in Chicago, but haven't seen it appear in any of the tracklistings for Worship Music. Did the tune get cut from the final tracklisting, or did it get a new name...... Anyone know?

Nice emtfhII. Cheers. Man I'm more pumped for WM than I have ever been for any other new Anthrax record.

Ok you asked for it :)

1) Who is producing?
2) Is Alex Ross doing the Cover artwork again?
3) Are they going to be touring Australia anytime soon?

Re the QAustralia tour question..... I asked Dan this on Facebook about a week ago and he emailed me back saying the rumour is February!!! Added to that, Dave Mustaine has mentioned on the Megadeth forums that they are looking at a (Gigan)tour with "another one of the original 4 horsemen", and if I have any idea whatsoever, see this as a possible Anthrax inclusion on Gigantour...... They've just played with Slayer in Canada, and I don't see a Metallica / Megadeth full tour happening, leaving only Thrax as the possible remaining band. Am I close? And - Gigantour in Australia is usually Feb or March. There's my hunch.