Die Hard

why don't we try for something real late, so we can accommodate Luis? I was thinking, I could buy the tickets Wednesday early afternoon, before work. Maybe for a midnight showing or something?

Id be interested in going. Though ill have to get some sleep before the showing... Waking up at 6:30 for work blows.

I hear that.

We should figure out what the show times are, pick one, then we can all plan on buying some tickets early.

I'd like to get to the theater a little early too, because I HATE opening nights. I want a good seat for a change.

damn. the latest showing is at the Imax in KOP at 10:50pm

LAME

Who is still down? I can make it. Luis is that going to be a problem?!

I would love to see it again as well. There was just so much shit going on I don't think it is even possible to absorb it all the first time around.

Who else proposes we erase Die Hard 2 from the history books and just slide the later two over to make it a trilogy again?

UM WHAT> Die Hard 3?! That movie fucking rocked! Sam JAckson AND Bruce willis?! Come on!

The second one was more or less crap - even the Nose agrees with me on this one.

Anyway, whichever of the first 3 you thought sucked, I think we can all agree that number 4 was fucking awesome and made me nut.

p.s. What's with Bruce Willis and movies with hot daughters?