Digtalmetal review of HTWTS

Hey Erik!
Bjorn here. Thanks for the good review! My critisism towards your review is that you imply we wrote this album differently to make the fans that didn't like GWC happy. A lot of these songs were actually written before GWC came out. And the production with GWC as well. We all weren't happy with the production of that one. We wanted a more natural drum sound originally, so that is what we did with this album. Ultimately my point is that we didn't write this album to try to make people like us more. We write what we like, and what comes natural to us and if people like it, awesome! But overall good review and thanks for your continued support Erik!

-Bjorn

thanks Bjorn. That makes snese as the short more brutal sonmgs are more in line with TTFWIH album., but I cant tell when songs are written. Its just seemed a coinciocidence, that GWC was called 'soft' by some, and the new one is more brutal. Stiil, I stand by it , and Im not the type to cxahnge reviews after the fact. You guys still rule, come to st, loius again will ya?

To me, it doesnt make much sense to say that Vehemence changed styles too much. You can't really say God Was Created was their style, since it was only one album, and it sounded nothing like The Thoughts From Which I Hide, and then Helping The World To See is yet another difference.

It's sort of like Mr. Bungle, the albums arent much like each other, but they have some underlying things that define them as Vehemence.

I don't think that made any sense.