Dimebag tribute page

hahaha. :p
well i had a purple/reddish bandana on and a long coat.
it was really cool. i was amazed how many people were there!!! traffic was backed up so bad on the highways!! and the line to get in the place was INSANE. INSANE I TELL YA. i looked for ya sammeh but yeah there were so many people there it was impossible to find anyone.
and eddie van halen was as drunk as an armadillo.
sammeh how long did you stay? we left at midnight cuz they kept playing the video of the same solo over and over and we figured that was all they were going to do. but i dunno if there was anything after that.
it was really cool though, some of the home videos were hilarious. i'm glad we went. :D
and ohhh i felt so bad for vinnie when he came out to speak. you could tell he had been crying. his eyelids and under his eyes were all swollen, poor vinnie :cry:
i didn't expect people like eddie and jerry cantrell to be there. jerry played some songs. then zakk wylde and eddie came out and talked. well, eddie wouldn't let zakk talk. they were both drunk but eddie was far more.

ct_thrash said:
hahaha. :p
well i had a purple/reddish bandana on and a long coat.
it was really cool. i was amazed how many people were there!!! traffic was backed up so bad on the highways!! and the line to get in the place was INSANE. INSANE I TELL YA. i looked for ya sammeh but yeah there were so many people there it was impossible to find anyone.
and eddie van halen was as drunk as an armadillo.
sammeh how long did you stay? we left at midnight cuz they kept playing the video of the same solo over and over and we figured that was all they were going to do. but i dunno if there was anything after that.
it was really cool though, some of the home videos were hilarious. i'm glad we went. :D
and ohhh i felt so bad for vinnie when he came out to speak. you could tell he had been crying. his eyelids and under his eyes were all swollen, poor vinnie :cry:
i didn't expect people like eddie and jerry cantrell to be there. jerry played some songs. then zakk wylde and eddie came out and talked. well, eddie wouldn't let zakk talk. they were both drunk but eddie was far more.

I left at midnight too, or a little after. GOD it was so sad when Vinnie was up there. I recorded his speech on my phone, I nearly cried when he started.

I looked for you too, but I was standing in the middle of 900 basketball players. Luckily they moved aside so I could see. I was wearing a fishnet shirt with a Mayhem shirt over it. Nearly froze my ass off in that line. Saw Juliya from Uranium out front, stupid whore. My friend set up the flowers at the front and promised to get me in when I got there, but he got stuck doing something so I had to wait and wait. Talked to some cool people in the crowd and one yummy red-headed man, hehe.

The videos were sad as hell, especially the live footage of Dimebag's solos. Fuck he could play. What a bullshit tragedy. RIP man...