Dimension Zero

Freddy Krueger

The Dream Child
Jun 24, 2002
Hell
Visit site
I'm sure just about everyone here has heard about Dimension Zero... I was wondering what do you all thnk of the little side project of Jesper? I think he's helped create a really awesome band, kinda reminding me of the Haunted only slightly heavier with more death like vocals. I have Silent Night Fever, and I must say it totally kicked my ass.

Do they have any other albums out?

Silent Night Fever is one fucking killer album!!! Altough it's a bit short I don't think I have ever heard more brutality and violence on one album. :headbang:

Jocke (the singer) has one really awesome voice and I am still waiting for the day when I will see him walking down the street in my hometown (he is from my hometown as well). Jesper is doing one hell of a job on bass and I hope this project continues for a long time. Waiting eagerly for their new album which is supposed to be released in the fall I hope.

If I am not mistaken they have recorded a demo album named "Penetrations of the lost world" and even more older demos starring Daniel Svensson (IF-drummer) on vocals

I like the cooperation there in the group between Glenn and Jesper. It seems like Glenn brings a certain high-class touch to whatever he plays, I mean, have a look at the albums he has been a part of...

ShadowLioness> The new album is named "This is Hell", there's a complete song list on their official site, under news somewhere...

seventi> Not that I don't believe you but have you actually heard the demos with Daniel or just heard about them? With Daniel's background in Sacrilege I guess that the vocals on those demos are pretty solid - but of course, Göthberg is doing a fine job too. :)

the demos with daniel on vocals are:
My Demon(Mercyful Fate cover)
Troops of Doom(Sepultura cover)

but I think Daniel's vocals are fake and he's using too many effects...

MP-AKK said:
seventi> Not that I don't believe you but have you actually heard the demos with Daniel or just heard about them? With Daniel's background in Sacrilege I guess that the vocals on those demos are pretty solid - but of course, Göthberg is doing a fine job too. :)

Don't follow you.....

Well it's about time I post here! I haven't posted at UM for quite a while!

Anyways.. Dimension Zero kick ass :headbang: SNF is a killer album, I wish it was longer however. PFTLW is a killer MCD as well, sadly I don't have it :(. The new album is going to kick ass most definitly :D

For those curious, the new album is called This Is Hell. Track listings can be found at the dimensionzero webpage.

Word from the band is that this album is supposta be a ton heavier.. so im quite excited.

and yes DZO rule.

I like Dimension Zero, I especially like the vocals as well. Killer voice.

DZ kick ass..I have the MCD and SNF both are killer; yeah the new album is out this year with the new guitarrist (from Pathos). This could become one of the best releases this year easily...btw if you like this you can check out Non-Exist (Johan Liva on vocal) Deus Deceptor is also killer...

this band is awesome. snf is better than this is hell, but both are awesome albums. i saw them live and they were a force but they only had one guitarist at the time. i want a new album, but it seems that in flames is taking up too much of jespers time. he doesnt even write many of the songs, so he could leave the band for all i care.