Dimitar Nalbantov's Solo Debut Album Is Here !

ReliXKeepeR

Jan 23, 2006
November 30, 2006 - Apriatels Music is pleased to announce the release of Universe, the solo debut album from Dimitar Nalbantov.

Universe embodies all that is great about instrumental rock music. From the driving rhythms to the memorable hooks to the first-rate musicianship, this album not only impresses on the first listen, it reveals even greater depth on repeated listening. There are No fillers here!

Although this instrumental rock guitar album began as an Internet project in 2004, in a sense it has been "in the works" for 13 years. It was 1993 when Dimitar first picked up an electric guitar and this album is an impressive testament to his skill, vision and resolve in dealing with some major life and language issues. (Read his Bio).

Universe - This is a "must listen" for any fan of instrumental rock guitar music and there's no reason not to savour some of it. Dimitar has made samples of all the tracks, including 2 full-length songs, available for free download at The Official Site - Dimitar Nalbantov

This "Internet" album was recorded using Cubase SX3 in 2 home studios on opposite sides of the globe(Bulgaria and Kansas, USA) - was mixed in Bulgaria and mastered in another home studio in Columbus, OH.

Check out a short video of the introductory song here... Purely and Simply
YouTube - Dimitar Nalbantov

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this whole process Dimitar.. You are simply Amazing my friend and I look forward to working with you again...!