DIMMU BORGIR - Orchestral Movements In The Dark

I'm sure all the fags and fanboys will be running around and praising Bowel Movements in the Dark in a few months.
That sure was enlightening. I`m sure you are so true that you chew your own leg while listening to white noise in utter darkness every day. If you are going to voice an opinion, at least try do to it in a courteous and intelligent manner, rather than slag everyone who has an opinion that differs from yours as fags and fanboys...:mad:

About the Diaz collaboration, I cannot really say I approve of it. I don`t like the raps I`ve heard of him. Compared to Gatas Parlament, he sucks. He`s their friend though, and doing a favour like that hardly means they`re sellouts. I mean, how are they going to make money off that? For the record, yes, I like rap. If you don`t, I`m fine with that.

Doesn't seem too bad to me. I have friends that listen to all kinds of stupid stuff, but if they wanted to do something just for fun I see no problem there. And I am much looking forward to the new album.